Friday, June 25, 2010

Pizza and illness

A post at last. I am writing this as if I wrote the day of. I am sorry I could not write too much about today but I was very sick and had irregular bowel movements. I do not know the cause of this illness but I have formed a hypothesis. The only logical explanation is that it was something that I drank because I never eat food outside of the program meals and weird junk food I brought from the states. I believe that it could be caused by the water that I drank at lunch today. There were many water bottles that were sitting on a table that were for us. I was thirsty so naturally I took one, I opened it and noticed it as unusually full. I dismissed this observation as the company accidentally putting more in this bottle. Later I realized the seal must have been broken. This most usually indicates that the water bottle was refilled using tap water or water that is cheaper than bottled water. many street vendors do this I was not too worried cause we were in a restaurant this I now know is not a safe assumption. Sorry again for the shortness of my replies I have also been swamped with homework and quizzes. But I am learning soo much I suppose I could study more but I really don’t feel that I should waste this wonderful opportunity studying all the time. I will work on writing more.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better and learning so much. I commend you for learning in and out of the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very good John that you are so aware of what you are puting in ou mouth! I hope that you will be feeling well soon. We love reading your blog and hearing about all the new experiances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you got sick. Still sounds like you are having fun at least! Keep up the good work with studying, you will come back and be a little chinaman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,

    It was great seeing you and your dorm yesterday. You look well!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete