Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dear Followers,
I wont be able to write too much but here it is. today i woke up late about 7:00 and went running I went to breakfast then went back to the dorm and ate some freeze-dried granola with blueberries and milk. it was good and a great way to start my day. I then went to the shanghai museum and then to the shanghai urban planning museum and finality to the Bund when we got back to the dorm Dmitri and i went and played ping pong i got back to the dorm studied a bit then fell asleep.
p.s. sorry it is so short i will try and write more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun day John!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing frequently. I eagerly look forward to your postings. I am glad you are making new friends, having fun, and visitng new sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time John that should be the goal

    ReplyDelete